Examples from Quran;
2. The Heifer (Al-Baqarah)
164-164. Behold! in the creation of the heavens and the earth; in the alternation of the night and the day; in the sailing of the ships through the ocean for the profit of mankind; in the rain which Allah Sends down from the skies, and the life which He gives therewith to an earth that is dead; in the beasts of all kinds that He scatters through the earth; in the change of the winds, and the clouds which they trail like their slaves between the sky and the earth;- (Here) indeed are Signs for a people that are wise.
3. The Family Of Ìmrán (Al-Ìmrán)
190. Behold! In the creation of the heavens and the earth, and the alternation of night and day,- there are indeed Signs for men of understanding,-
191. Men who celebrate the praises of Allah, standing, sitting, and lying down on their sides, and contemplate the (wonders of) creation in the heavens and the earth, (with the thought): "Our Lord! Not for naught Hast Thou created (all) this! Glory to Thee! Give us salvation from the Chastisement of the Fire."
45. Bowing the Knee (Al-Játhiya)
4. And in the creation of yourselves and the fact that animals are scattered (through the earth), are Signs for those of assured Faith.
88. The Overwhelming Event (Al-Gáshiya)
17. Do they not look at the Camels, how they are made?-
18. And at the Sky, how it is raised high?-
19. And at the Mountains, how they are fixed firm?-
20. And at the Earth, how it is spread out?
67. The Dominion (Al-Mulk)
3. He Who created the seven heavens one above another: no want of proportion wilt thou see in the Creation of the Most Gracious. So turn thy vision again: seest thou any flaw?
4. Again turn thy vision a second time: (thy) vision will come back to thee dull and discomfited, in a state worn out.
7. The Heights (Al-Aráf)
185. Do they see nothing in the kingdom of the heavens and the earth and all that Allah hath created? (Do they not see) that it may well be that their terms is nigh drawing to an end? In what message after this will they then believe?
25. The Criterion (Al-Furqán)
49. That with it We may give life to a dead land, and slake the thirst of things We have created,- cattle and men in great numbers.
27. The Ants (An-Naml)
86. See they not that We have made the Night for them to rest in and the Day to give them light? Verily in this are Signs for any people that believe!
54. The Moon (Al-Qamar)
49. Verily, all things have We created in proportion and measure.
56. The Inevitable Event (Al-Wáqiá)
57. It is We Who have created you: why will ye not witness the Truth?
95. The Fig (At-Tín)
4. We have indeed created man in the best of moulds,
78. The (Great) News (An-Nabaa)
7. And the mountains as pegs?
8. And created you in pairs,
9. And made your sleep for rest,
10. And made the night as a covering,
11. And made the day as a means of subsistence?
12. And (have We not) built over you the seven firmaments,
13. And placed (therein) a blazing lamp?
14. And do We not send down from the clouds water in abundance,
15. That We may produce therewith corn and vegetables,
16. And gardens of luxurious growth?
29. The Spider (Al-Ànkabüt)
19. See they not how Allah originates creation, then repeats it: truly that is easy for Allah.
20. Say: "Travel through the earth and see how Allah did originate creation; so will Allah produce a later creation: for Allah has power over all things.
21. The Prophets (Al-Anbiyáa)
30. Do not the Unbelievers see that the heavens and the earth were joined together (as one unit of creation), before we clove them asunder? We made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe?
62. And ye certainly know already the first form of creation: why then do ye not take heed?
63. See ye the seed that ye sow in the ground?
64. Is it ye that cause it to grow, or are We the Cause?
65. Were it Our Will, We could make it broken orts, and ye would be left in wonderment,
66. (Saying), "We are indeed left with debts (for nothing):
67. "Indeed we are deprived"
68. See ye the water which ye drink?
69. Do ye bring it down (in rain) from the cloud or do We?
70. Were it Our Will, We could make it saltish (and unpalatable): then why do ye not give thanks?
71. See ye the Fire which ye kindle?
72. Is it ye who grow the tree which feeds the fire, or do We grow it?
73. We have made it a reminder and an article of comfort and convenience for the denizens of deserts.
74. Then glorify the name of thy Lord, the Supreme!
75. Furthermore I swear by the setting of the Stars,-
76. And that is indeed a mighty adjuration if ye but knew,-
30. The Romans (Ar-Rüm)
22. And among His Signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth, and the variations in your languages and your colors: verily in that are Signs for those who know.
39. The Groups (Az-Zumar)
6. He created you (all) from a single person: then created, of like nature, his mate; and He sent down for you eight head of cattle in pairs: He creates you, in the wombs of your mothers, in stages, one after another, in three veils of darkness. Such is Allah, your Lord and Cherisher: to Him belongs (all) dominion. There is no god but He: then how are ye turned away (from your true Lord)?
40. The Believer (Al-Mümin)
57. Assuredly the creation of the heavens and the earth is a greater (matter) than the creation of men: Yet most men know not.
52. The Mount (At-Tür)
35. Were they created of nothing, or were they themselves the creators?
22. The Pilgrimage (Al-Hajj)
5. O mankind! if ye have a doubt about the Resurrection, (consider) that We created you out of dust, then out of sperm, then out of a leech-like clot, then out of a morsel of flesh, partly formed and partly unformed, in order that We may manifest (Our power) to you; and We cause whom We will to rest in the wombs for an appointed term, then do We bring you out as babes, then (foster you) that ye may reach your age of full strength; and some of you are called to die, and some are sent back to the feeblest old age, so that they know nothing after having known (much), and (further), thou seest the earth barren and lifeless, but when We pour down rain on it, it is stirred (to life), it swells, and it puts forth every kind of beautiful growth (in pairs).
10. Jonah (Yünus)
6. Verily, in the alternation of the night and the day, and in all that Allah hath created, in the heavens and the earth, are Signs for those who fear Him.
51. The Winds that Scatter (Az-Záriyát)
49. And of every thing We have created pairs: that ye may reflect.
38. And the Sun runs unto a resting place: that is the decree of (Him), the Exalted in Might, the All-Knowing.
29. The Spider (Al-Ànkabüt)
43. And such are the Parables We set forth for mankind, but only those understand them who have knowledge.
77. Those Sent Forth (Al-Mursalát)
8. Then when the stars become dim; (dies of stars-like black holes)
24. Light (An-Nür)
43. Seest thou not that Allah makes the clouds move gently, then joins them together, then makes them into a heap? - then wilt thou see rain issue forth from their midst. And He sends down from the sky mountain masses (of clouds) wherein is hail: He strikes therewith whom He pleases and He turns it away from whom He pleases, the vivid flash of its lightning well-nigh blinds the sight.
77. Doth not man see that it is We Who created him from sperm? Yet behold! he (stands forth) as an open adversary!
78. And he makes comparisons for Us, and forgets his own (origin and) Creation: he says, "Who can give life to (dry) bones and decomposed ones (at that)?"
79. Say, "He will give them life Who created them for the first time! For He fully knows all!-
80. "The same Who produces for you fire out of the green tree, when behold! ye kindle therewith (your own fires)!
81. "Is not He Who created the heavens and the earth able to create the like thereof?" - Yea, indeed! for He is the Creator Supreme, of skill and knowledge (infinite)!